Get ready to rock ‘n’ roll, metalheads! Your favorite Los Angeles-based melodic death metal band, Nekrogoblikon, is coming to a city near you this May and June! We’re talking about a full-blown, 30-date North American tour, starting in Phoenix on May 9th and ending in our backyard of L.A. on June 17th. And guess what? They’re not coming alone! We’re bringing our friends from Inferi, Æther Realm, and Hunt The Dinosaur along for the ride. This will be one epic metal party you don’t want to miss!
Check out all the confirmed dates and find the nearest city to you. Trust us. You don’t want to wait. Get your tickets now before they’re all gobbled up by other metalheads!
Nekrogoblikon North American Tour Schedule
- 5/9 Phoenix, AZ – Nile Theater
- 5/11 Houston, TX – Warehouse Live
- 5/12 Austin, TX – Come and Take It Live
- 5/13 Fort Worth, TX – Ridglea Theatre
- 5/15 Nashville, TN – Basement East
- 5/17 Orlando, FL – Conduit
- 5/18 Atlanta, GA – Masquerade
- 5/19 Greensboro, NC – Hangar 1819
- 5/20 Baltimore, MD – Ottobar
- 5/22 Toronto, ON – Velvet Underground
- 5/23 Montreal, QC – Théâtre Fairmount
- 5/24 Philadelphia, PA – Union Transfer
- 5/26 Brooklyn, NY – Monarch
- 5/27 Worcester, MA – Palladium
- 5/28 Richmond, VA – Canal Club
- 5/30 Columbus, OH – Ace of Cups
- 5/31 Pontiac, MI – Crofoot Ballroom
- 6/1 Milwaukee, WI – The Rave
- 6/2 Chicago, IL – Bottom Lounge
- 6/3 Minneapolis, MN – Fine Line
- 6/5 St. Louis, MO – Red Flag
- 6/6 Lawrence, KS – Granada Theatre
- 6/8 Denver, CO – Marquis Theater
- 6/9 Colorado Springs, CO – Black Sheep
- 6/10 Salt Lake City, UT – The Complex
- 6/12 Seattle, WA – El Corazon
- 6/13 Portland, OR – Hawthorne Theatre
- 6/15 Roseville, CA – Goldfield Trading Post
- 6/16 San Diego, CA – Brick By Brick
- 6/17 Los Angeles, CA – 1720
Follow On Social Media
- Nekrogoblikon’s official website: https://nekrogoblikon.com/
- Nekrogoblikon’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/nekrogoblikon
- Nekrogoblikon’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/nekrogoblikonband
I love music. I love crowded venues, loud music, and sweat-soaked fans. I love the sound of a venue opening its doors to the public.
Hey there! I have a wealth of experience in the entertainment and private event industries, having worked in various roles over the past 20 years. I have a private security background and have received training in defensive strategy, Krav Maga, festival security planning, and emergency response. I've worked at some fantastic concert venues and festivals, such as Emo's East, Stubb's, ACL Festival, Bonnaroo, and SXSW. I've also been fortunate to work in the box office for the Circuit of the Americas and the Germania Music Amphitheater music venue.
In 2014, I developed a passion for all things media-related and began exploring content creation and concert photography opportunities. I have no formal training in these areas, but in 2017, I decided to take it to the next level by pursuing a degree in the arts, specifically in radio, television, and film. I am currently a multimedia journalist for the student life department at ACC. I have received a scholarship from the Austin Film Society.
I've been blessed to have been mentored as a talent buyer under the legendary Mark Lee of 462 Concerts (now known as Live Nation) in Dallas, Tx, for nearly a decade. I've also had the opportunity to work as a camera operator for the Full Moon Features Puppetmaster sequel: Doktor Death and filmed multiple music videos, including SSB's feature single with Bernz, "Insane," and the Dirty Wormz dub hop single with Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko "2INCH REEL KILLA".
I truly believe in capturing the essence of life and representing it in a creative effort. Overall I'm passionate about my work and excited to share my experience and skills with others.