PROPELLER is a digital platform specializing in promoting volunteerism and spreading cause-related initiatives. This year, it has partnered with THE BONNAROO MUSIC & ARTS FESTIVAL to encourage community involvement for the 2022 festival, which will be hosted by Manchester, TN, from June 16 to 19, 2022. Propeller will give Bonnaroo fans the chance to earn a ticket to the festival by volunteering in their community, getting friends registered to vote, and taking action on Propeller; premium artist experiences to be announced closer to the festival date; pick up exclusive Bonnaroo Works Fund merchandise for donating (including a new exclusive Bonnaroo Works Fund tshirt and ‘Radiate Compassion’ posters), and one lucky entrant will win “The Ultimate Bonnaroo 2022 Experience” – a flyaway trip for four to Bonnaroo. For more information on all of the Propeller x Bonnaroo programs and prizes, visit https://propeller.la/roo22.
Entries for The Ultimate Bonnaroo 2022 Experience are open now through May 25. Users are encouraged to enter by taking action on a variety of social issues the more action you take, the more entries you get!
The lucky flyaway winner will enjoy:
- 4 VIP passes for the winner and 3 friends to attend Bonnaroo with the first-ever exclusive ROO WORKS ROYALTY PACKAGE
- Airfare for the winner and 3 friends
- VIP camping in a fully-stocked tour bus
- Performances from Tool, J. Cole, The Chicks, Stevie Nicks, Machine Gun Kelly, Flume, Illenium, Roddy Rich, 21 Savage, Billy Strings, Lord Huron, Rezz & many more
- Escorted access to the artist lounge
- A dedicated ROO WORKS ROYALTY golf cart chauffeur
- Up-close viewing for 5 performances of their choice
- Complimentary food & drink vouchers and merch
- Complimentary tickets to a SOLD OUT farm-to-table BonnaROOTS feast
- and much more!
“Bonnaroo is a festival that has made social impact part of its values since day one,” says Brandon Deroche, Propeller’s founder. “It’s an honor for Propeller to get to help amplify their efforts online and onsite during the festival, and we’re so excited to take this to a new level through our program in 2022”
Proceeds from donations will benefit the 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization Bonnaroo Works Fund, which champions those changing the world through social impact, human development and community inspiration. Its budget and resources provide structure and support for nonprofit partners whose projects directly support culture and the arts, sustainability, and education. Other nonprofits that are part of the campaign from Planet Roo & Propeller include REFORM Alliance, NRDC, Human Rights Campaign (HRC), HeadCount, and Oxfam International.
Bonnaroo’s Music & Arts Festival is scheduled to make a comeback this year. The album lineup will host the renowned Tool, Stevie Nicks, J. Cole, 21 Savage, The Chicks, Machine Gun Kelly, Roddy Ricch, Herbie Hancock, Robert Plant, Alison Krauss, and King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard. This event is best known for showcasing a highly eclectic lineup of musicians.